6/28/07

RIYA SEN






Actor Riya Sen finally breaks her silence on the steamy MMS clip featuring lookalikes of her and former boyfriend Ashmit Patel.........
Much before the hullabaloo created by the Mallika Sherawat MMS clip, it was Bengali siren Riya Sen who was in the eye of a storm courtesy a steamy MMS video that featured lookalikes of her and then boyfriend, actor Ashmit Patel. Riya, who’d gone underground soon after, has resurfaced on the social scene, post “some introspection.” The actor has laid her demons to rest. “I thought there were people waiting to pull me down. Surprisingly, the support I got from all quarters was amazing. I am stepping out with more confidence and respect than ever before. I feel like it’s my second beginning, my second life,” says the actor.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Link exchange with desibabes is automatic. You link to http://desibabes.blogspot.com your site sends us hits, it will be listed in the referrers list.

    ReplyDelete