11/11/07

JESSICA ALBA 'THE DERAM DATE'

Name: Jessica Alba
DOB:
April 28, 1981
Birth Place:
Pomona California USA
Hair:
Brown
Eyes:
Brown
Height:
5'7 (174cm)
Her Website


Jessica Alba Ashamed Of Her Body

Jessica Alba
says she is ashamed of her stunning body.
The Sin City star, who has become famous after a string of sexy roles, says her time as a born-again Christian made her ashamed of her looks.
"Older men would hit on me and my youth pastor said it was because I was wearing provocative clothing, when I wasn't," Alba said to Elle magazine.
"It just made me feel like if I was in any way desirable to the opposite sex that it was my fault, and it made me ashamed of my body and being a woman."

The Hollywood beauty also said she prefers to hide her curves under loose-fitting clothes.

"I'm not the mini skirt and cleavage girl, ever ... I'm guilty, in an LA way, of wearing too many sweatsuits."
MORE PICS OF JESSICA ALBA

No comments:

Post a Comment