4/6/08

Kim Kardashian out and about in Beverly Hills

The size of her car tyre complements her nice lover ass.She looks hot in whatever she wears.She is wearing casual chappals ,pajamas and nice tee.And it seems Miss Kardashian may be getting a case of wedding fever. Reportedly she’s assigned her boyfriend Reggie Bush to watch Oprah “to get ideas for a proposal.” She recently told press that her critics have gotten her all wrong. “[The biggest misconception about me is] that I’m a wild and wicked party girl,” she says. “I mean, I don’t drink booze, also I can’t stay up too late and party".


MORE :

KIM KARDASHIAN ****BOOTY**** SHOW CANDID PICS

KIM KARDASHIAN SHOWING BOOBS AND BOOTY AT GRAMMY AWARDS

Kim Kardashian - Bartles & James Poolside BBQ

2 comments:

  1. nice blog and nice photos !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim stays fab--even make-up-less and in sweats. Love her show too!

    ReplyDelete