6/8/08

ANA IVANOVIC WINS ROLAND GARROS FRENCH OPEN !!

ANA IVANOVICANA IVANOVIC
ANA IVANOVICANA IVANOVIC

ANA IVANOVIC
ANA IVANOVICANA IVANOVIC











After beating Safina Ana said to press and winning grand slam title

"I was ‑‑ I'm just really proud about my efforts today. It wasn't easy match. She played really well, I thought. First set I had a double break, I believe, and she came back.
You know, it was few mental games out there today, so I was really happy that in a key moment I managed to stay strong and calm, in the second set, especially.
At 4‑2 we had very, very long game. I had few advantages and I wasn't as aggressive, but, you know I kept my composure and stepped up and won my service game and managed to break her again. I'm very, very happy"


ANA INTERVIEW VIDEO YOUTUBE

Ana Ivanovic (34-22-34) @ '08 French Open @ Roland Garros (05.28)

ANA IVANOVIC SIZZLING ** IN HOT PHOTO SHOOT

WINNING MOMENTS AT AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2008

ANA IVANOVIC PHOTOSHOOT

HOT ANA IVANOVIC

ANA IVANOVIC

candid images pics wallpapers photos posters event celeb event function awards hot sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment